9.07.2013

Photography Inspiration

I have recently been researching different styles and subjects of photography, due to the fact that I am currently taking a photography class. Here are a few of my favorites from the last few days of research! I'll probably be doing a series of photography inspiration, so eat your heart out!

I apologize in advance, I could not find valid sources or links for a few of the posts.


by Peter Kóntor


by Gabriel Deacon


via Abduzeedo.com/vertical-horizon-photo-project


Rob Gallard by Will Stotler


Noir Window by Sarah Le Feber


by Ben Goode


Cabbage Leaf 1931 by Edward Weston


via Pinterest


Noir 2 by Bart van Meele


Film Noir 1 by leonie


via Pinterest


via Pinterest

As you can see, I have had a bit of an affair with black and white photography lately. Hopefully you enjoyed those pieces! Look for more installments of inspiration soon!

JR 

No comments:

Post a Comment