2.10.2014

Brilliant, Beautiful, Loved People.

It's funny how you can tell when people "get it", or when they are "lost". People have bright flashes of brilliance, clarity, thought, truth. It shows so clearly when they are in that state of being. I don't know why I'm writing this. I just think it is beautiful when you can see that truth written on their faces, painting their voices as they speak.
What am I doing? I feel a little lost lately, a little out of place. I know where I want to be, and who I want to be with. Getting there though. . . It's like walking into a cold, black tunnel. . . pulled forward by a familiar voice calling to you. It's a leap of faith. I want to do so many things, and share it all with Bobby (my husband), and with others that I love; namely: well, I won't name names for privacy's sake, and as to not offend anyone, but you know who you are (I hope).
Why do people have to drift apart as we grow older? As we grow wiser? Shouldn't we realize what is most important in life? Family. Love. Joy. Adventure. Knowledge. Faith. Hope. Doing good. I feel like we all get so distracted. I am surrounded by people I love, but how often do we actually spend that time together? I feel so blessed. All those around me are completely brilliant and beautiful people. I wish they realized how brilliant, beautiful, and loved they are. I wish I could have the words, and courage, to tell them. No one does that anymore, have you noticed? When was the last time I (or you) had a deep, sincere conversation with someone, telling them how brilliant, beautiful, and loved they are? In person. It is sad how awkward face-to-face, genuine conversations have become. Some day I hope to find the words and courage for this. For now, I will tell you on paper (or computer screen).
You, whoever you are, reading this: You are beautiful. You are brilliant. You are loved. You are a miracle. You are infinite. You can and will do so much infinite good in this world. You have a purpose. I wish I could give you a hug, look in your eyes, feel your soul with my soul, and tell you how incredible you are. How blessed you are. How much of a miracle it is that you are alive. You are so important. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Whatever you want to do, do it. I'm sorry for all the hard times you have been through, all the heart break, tears, pain, suffering, loneliness. But please know that you are not alone. Know that you are brilliant, beautiful, and loved.

JR

No comments:

Post a Comment