6.24.2010

COLORS, SWIRLS, AND BLURS.


Numb through all the lies that
make me feel
Alive.
Caught up in the System, falling
into the path
That seems to drag on and on
into everything but
Nothing.
Surrounded by colors and swirls
that fade to black and white.
Blurs.
Trying to chauffeur me through my
life without
Living.
Forgiving.
Addicting flows telling me to slow and
lay low through hard times.
Getting lost not knowing where to go to
Survive.
I’m choking, the air no longer going
in and out, keeping me
Alive.
I’m drowning in a sea of people telling
me who to be and how to live.
I have news.
It is my life and I am climbing out of this hole.
They tied me down and I am waking up like
Neo in his Matrix,
Raking and breaking the codes of life.
I am getting rid of these lies that use to keep me
Alive.

Written By JR Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment